Green Bay area’s premier corn maze features Dinosaurs in the Maize! Suitable for any age, it takes about an hour to navigate the 9-acre professionally-designed and cut, organic corn maze. Enjoy all 18 activity stations with your activity book and map.
We designed classic autumn photo opportunities to be treasured for years to come. Enjoy games like pumpkin bowling, pumper duck races, pumpkin checkers & tic-tac-toe. Dive into the giant corn box, explore the straw bale maze, & conquer the straw bale mountain.
Groché Organic Farms can help teachers link school curriculum to education on the farm. Take a look at these options.
Wagon rides will take small groups of guests around the corn maze area, into the vegetable fields, & past the livestock! Never forget your time spent on our truly beautiful hillside.
- Minimum 15 children
- PreK to 6th Grade: $5 per student
- 7th to 12th Grade: $8 per student
- In addition to the Teacher/Leader, students must have one adult chaperone for every 8 students in PreK to 8th Grade. For 9th Grade and older, one chaperone for every 10 students
- Teachers or Class Leaders and Primary Chaperones FREE
- Additional adults $8
- $50 downpayment to confirm your visit
- Last group enters the corn maze no later than 5 pm
- No Pets, No Smoking, No Unsafe Behavior, No Offensive Language
Complementary Picnic Area. Wagon Rides are $2 per student. Pumpkins $1.
Farmyard Bonfire $100 per group.
Let’s get started! Complete the form to start your arrangements for a Group Visit.
We’ll contact you to finish the arrangements and confirm all the details.